My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Tiredd ~

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:55 AM
What the .. !!!
I got choosen for the final in 400m.
Its no problem i am choosen but the problem is when i hear the opponent name.
Leg also shake jor.
How to run le ??
All pro pro le ..
Me 1 newbie .. How to fight ..
Now everyday also need to train d ..
Yesterday Jonathan came to my house and teached how to run.
But today i ran in school and when i came back .. 6 something i ran again ..
Ran awhile then tired d ..

Ahhhh ~~
I need to hand up seminary attendance poll ar !!
Dunno how to do ar ..
Send me the attachment d but the attachment seems to have some problem ..

I want sleep also cant arr ..
So tiredd lee ~~
Just now fall asleep for 5 min den woke up again =.=
Adoii .. tunggu dia balik rumah dulu ..