My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Busy Weeks

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 1:13 AM
Recently, i took part in many sport such as 3000m, 400m, 100m and so on..
I tried my best in it .. But still fail to get the position ..
Well .. Life never fails .. We just have to add on more effort in it ..
So i never think about it anymore .. Its just for my experience ..

Its been since 3 week i never log in this blog and write down any blog ..
I felt lazy to on the comp .. Because i am not used to my mom's lap top using a broadband yet ..
I prefer my comp back and a stable connection that wont kick me out of the connection just like the broadband did ..
I asked the TM Net customer service ..
When will i be able to surf the net ..
The answer is DUNNO ..
She said .. They had put the cable in my house area but yet the cable is not attach to anyone of our house ..
The further notice that i received is april that my house will be able to surf the net ..
All i can do is just wait ..

Scoring 5 credit in SPM is always my aim .. But thinking without doing it wont make it come true ..
I dint do exercise at home .. Seriously =)
But i pay alot of attention in the class ..
The most weak of my subject is maths and science ..
Since i was primary .. I never get to understand it ..
Until today, i get to understand the formula of maths ..
Its just like you dont think it as hard, it will become easy ..
I never get to understand this word .. I try so hard to do the maths but yet its still so hard to solve it .. But remain calm and solving it help us more ..
All just have to do is .. throw the number to left or right ..
And the answer will be there ..

I have been attending seminary classes 3months d ..
Been a seminary class president ..
I have a pressure that i cannot feel sleepy and must pay attention on it ..
And i did it .. Its hard to wake up in the early morning .. 5am just to go to the seminary ..
But it is worth because the seminary changed my life .. It teached us about our daily life .. That we cannot break any rule .. All we need to do is by strengthen ur testimony by reading the gospel .. Sometimes when i have the problem, i couldnt solve it .. And the second day i went to the seminary .. And the topic that was teached is same with my problem .. From there i got to solve my problem .. I been attending seminary 2 years from now .. And i am getting used to it ..

My ambition being a businessman is always in my mind .. Maybe i get this influence from my mom .. The requirement being a businessman is hardworking .. No matter how clever you are, you still cant success unless you are hardworking .. The way to success is just hardworking of yourself .. I go out alot with my mom but not so often .. I able to have chance to listen what my mom say to her customer .. From there, where my dream of being a businessman began ..

I am a christian, a mormon .. Since i joined this church .. All those bad attitude that i had previously is completely vanished .. I never thought i would smile and so happy everyday .. Inside this church, i got to knw many thing that you all could not knw .. I am just trying to share .. Question always appear in our mind .. Where we come from ?? And why are we here in the earth ?? I learn this from the church and the church gave me an answer .. Before we became human, we are a spirit that live with heavenly father .. Heavenly father gave us choice to follow him or satan .. Many choose to follow heavenly father and many choose to follow satan too .. And from this, we had our test .. He send us here to earth to test us to see who is faithful to him .. And satan intend to possess us and make us do the wrong thing .. And we go after we death ?? The answer is .. we are going to live with the heavenly father if we keep the commandment .. Well .. this is just a brief .. for more detail .. search it yourself X)

As a human, we would live better if we never let the anger control us ..
Anger make us feel uncomfortable and make all those beside you hate you ..
So i am always controlling my anger just to make sure everyone beside me is happy ..

I never thought of going university until i met her .. She make my life change a lot .. From her, i learn a lot about her .. That we have to study hard .. And from that that i make up my mind to go to the BYU .. Why i make up my mind ?? Its because she is my girlfriend .. I had thought .. 10 years from now .. Life would change .. Economic would change too .. And if we dint work hard now, we will suffer that time .. And i wouldnt want her to suffer with me of course so i make up my mind going BYU to study study study just to become a successful person to make sure she live comfortably and of course my family also .. They work hard because of us .. Waking up 5am to fetch us to seminary class is tough .. And my father is the one that i admire .. He renovate my house and my mom's shop .. Where could i get this father .. Today .. My father was late to fetch us .. The time is 1.10pm but he arrived 2.30 .. I called him at 2 something .. And i was really angry that time .. But i manage to control it .. He's late because he has something much important to do .. And i manage to smile back =.= in this kind of situation .. And when he arrived, i just can get my mouth shut because he had arrived .. what more can i say .. but to forget it =)

I would like to stop here .. Because its DINNER TIME !!!