My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Friend read this

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 5:19 AM
Finished exam this week, my first time taking out book and read read read. I never done this thing previously, i mean i did done but i never read this serious hoping that i can pass all. Although it was hard but i must do it. Because i set a target to become a millionaire before 30. I knw its funny but we will see about it =) This is my target. I will put all my effort in it to achieve it.

Well, studying abroad actually also my plan. But i hope that my friend's around me stop talking those negative thing in front me. I knw it will happen but the possibility of happen is still unknown yet. So i rather think about the good thing than the negative thing. Rather happen than sad. You all asked me, why should i study abroad althought our country has so many University here. But when we compare with the overseas material and our country material. Which material has a good quality?? The relationship between studying overseas and local is here. Studying overseas we can learn many thing that local cant learn. How Malaysia Merdeka? After all those tokoh came back from other country and try to gain back the country. If they dint go study overseas? Our country haven Merdeka yet.
Not just that, i also needed brighter future for my future family and future wife. Do you want them to suffer staying with you. Everyday worrying about financial and could not have what they want? This was not the plan of having family. I just want to provide a better living to my future family and my family just like what our parent did.

I will prove to u all that i can do it. I will try my best to score 75 and above for the Michigan Test. Michigan Test is actually a test that require 75 and above to pass and a requirement before go to hawaii. Wish me all the best xD

After returning i can guarentte that i wouldnt change and look down on you guys. Why? I am serving missionary after that. What is missionary? Its a religious mission that give to all those who are a Mormon. Along the missionary time, we learn many thing such as knocking ppl's door and teach them about the gospel. We can learn how to be humble then. It will be a wonderful experience for me. This is from me to my friends. Start setting a target. Although we cannot achieve it. We still can learn from the mistake we make and continue achieving our target. All the best to all my friend. Never think the bad, think the good. And work hard for it.

RM 50 Million ( Millionaire Kelvin Tan ) Malaysia's Top Ten Millionaire =D