My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Bad Year Bad Luck

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 3:50 AM
This year, can say i pk more than 3 times d ..
Why so careless oh ..
Walk also dint see properly ..
Make until urself pain ..
This is what i get to hear from them ..
LOL ..
I knw you all are worry about me ..
But its not my wish for pk so many time .. Haha ~
Cannot blame me also =D
But after everything injured ..
Put my mom's company product ..
SUNRIDER ~ !!! =)
Fruit and vegetable rinse ..
To clean ur wound by killing all those bacteria ..
Its pain of course .. 100 + 100% pain ..

Going to PC Fair work .. on the 10th April ..
Learn how to indepedence first ..
1 day RM 100 + comission
If i sell laptop ~~
Then money sure increase like water ~~

14 March 2009
Mom's shop opening ceremony ..
She called me and james become MC ..
To welcome those guess with microphone on ur hand ..
Still thinking whether do or not ..
Wahaha .. got $$ take also ..
Of course DO LA !!

Now aldi March..
Bro stephen said ..
He will be coming over on the March or April ..
Feel kinda nervous to do the exam ..
What it would be look like ??
The score to pass is 75 and above ar !!
Just bless that i would score better ..