My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





#4 Decide your own future; what to be and what to do

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 9:13 PM

There is one thing that I want to share and talk about. 
Think about it; use a day to think about it what you want to be 
and what you want to do in the future.
Spend at least 1 day or an hour doing research in internet what you
want to be in future. 

I always thought, I want to be a businessman because I like to deal
with people and businessman earn lots of money but I never think
that do I really going to love it since I am going to spend 
my entire life working on it. 

Love the job is the factor that I change my major.

I changed my major to Computer Science, it's all about Maths and Science.
I was never good in Maths and Science but I love it and I am willing to learn! 
And I spend most of the time on my lap top, I want to make use of every single time
I spend on my lap top. I own an Apple and I believe this is one of a great opportunity 
for me to enhance my ability. 

Anyway, there is another experience I want to share about. 
I'd been in Hawaii for 1 month plus! 
And I'd learn this topic which is culture shock
Basically, it is about, let's use this as an example, 
I live in Malaysia and I have to further my study to Hawaii,
I couldn't adapt myself to the environment, foods and peoples. 
This is called culture shock.

So this experience is, I left to Hawaii on 27th December 2010 ( Malaysia time ) 
When I was about to leave, I hugged my parent and my girlfriend.
I can't feel anything. All I can feel is I am in a dream. 
I have no idea what is going on, it was the same when I took the elevator down. 
I was still in the dream when I entered the plane, I have no idea.
I am totally clueless! lost! helpless! 
I reached Japan, and I have to go to the transit site.
All the passengers in my plane was heading to Japan and I have no idea where to go.
I search hard, and I found my way. 
I realize that I am the only one! This is crazy I talked to myself! 
And I have to wait for the plane before I can reach Hawaii. 
I was in the Japan Airline for 10 hours if I am not mistaken. 
Food is great but it just don't suit me. 

The moment I reach Hawaii, I came out from the air port.
I saw my sister waiting there, and I know that I have woke up from my nightmare. 
It is no longer a a dream anymore. 

The first night, I am not used to time here.
I woke up at 3am in the morning and it was so crazy! 
The first thing I did was, FACEBOOK!! 
Thankfully I have overcome most of this symptoms. 


ĸelvιn тan©