My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





#1 Life is marvelous

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:37 PM

Sorry for not updating because life is really busy here.
I have to wake up early in the morning to attend class and if I have time in 
the afternoon, I would normally finish half of my assignment or sleep. It depends.
And then, work in the evening and got back home at night to continue my assignment. 
This is the cycle of my life;

Class --> Assignment --> Work --> Assignment

Eventually, I stress myself when I have assignment due the day tomorrow.
Because I am here not to lose, I am here to win not because I have to win, its because I need to win.
So no matter how hard it is, I'll still have to overcome it because I can't waste my time sitting there
 being stressed out. 

At the age of 17, I step to the real world and I know what exactly REAL WORLD mean. 
I start working and for the first time working, I impress everyone in my work place. 
At the age of 18,  I step on the outer world. Basically outer world is much more dangerous than real world, one mistake I'll end up back in real world. So I really have to be caution all the time.
At the age of 19, I am gonna be in a random country for 2 years.

This is my life!

I am gonna try to make a habit to blog once a week.


ĸelvιn тan©