My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Working Hard Time

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:48 AM
Its time for me to work really hard to earn money ..
I worked in my mom's shop because the PC Fair job is just a scam ..
And now its complicated d ~ so dont want work d ..
Now everyday after school then go to mom's shop either work or sleep nia or online ..

Recently just make my decision to learn badminton ..
I register in the Michael's Badminton Academy (MBA) near the puteri mart, somewhere around puchong la ..
Then le .. not much to say la ..
Wish all my friend can get good result in SPM and PMR
Friend's lets work harder together =)