My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 2:04 PM
Jowie's Birthday
Saturday 11 April 2009
6 - 9pm

Happy Birthday my Friend, Jowie
Wish you have your dream come true
We celebrate in a funny way.
We arrive 6 something in the pizza hut
And start eating
After that, we went to OUG Cyber Time Cafe
To have some game together
We played until 9 something
(Dota, Left 4 Dead, Red Alert III)
And went back to the pizza hut to grab our ordered pizza
We are going to Jowie's house to play PS 3
But later on me and James dint went
Because my mom was tired
So we went back =)


James helping me to style my hair.

Went to OUG Pizza Hut

Cheese =)

Handsome face (he show me middle finger
if i post his hp num)

Game time.

Ready to play

DOTA

Playing


-EnD-