My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 4:57 AM
Sunday, 12 April 2009
9am - 5pm
Sunrider Authorised Business Opening Ceremony

The ceremony start at 12pm
But we have to go early to help
Then 12pm started ribbon cutting
And then everybody started grabbing food
Stay there until 4 something
Until a 988 FM Crew arrive
To give away free prizes
Won some ticket but nobody to watch with me
Pity me >.< so lonely Then went to grandma's house Grandpa went to China d Grandma stay in 2yi house Everybody is busying playing mahjong Nobody wanna do the housework cleaning the house etc Arrived home at 10.30pm Blogging at 11pm

New Sunrider Store Opening Ceremony

I'm going to work for Sunrider in future

Too tired d, sleep time

My FM 988 Crew

My prize(invitation to preview screening)


-EnD-