My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Happy birthday to myself! September 20th, 2011.

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 9:19 PM
This is the first time I celebrate my birthday abroad with friends all over the country.
At first, I was kinda surprised well not really surprised cox I know that these guys are planning something.

It all started on Sunday, September 18, 2011 where we have Gospel Forum. I didn't expect they would come out with such surprise. We were all listening to the professor talking and then few of my Korean friends came in and I know there is something wrong but I wasn't paying too much attention that time. When the gospel forum ended, suddenly they showed me a video made by my Korean friends. It was so funny and I was watching with my sister, suddenly they turned off the light again which totally caught me off. This time, with fire on the candles and them singing Happy birthday to me. This was on Sunday.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2011, I had my day off and I wasn't working that time. Guess what I was doing on my birthday? I was sleeping. This time, it was really my first time in my entire life being so blur. I lost my wallet and I found it back (Lucky me) I forgot it was my birthday (I thought it was other date).

I am a very simple guy. I don't ask more for my birthday and I know my friends will come out with something. I will not complain or dislike whatever they do. I will just appreciate and thank them. And once again, thank you everyone!  The best gift I had is not expensive presents or whatever. It is that thing that I cannot but it anywhere else with a price. It is the power of friendship and it is priceless.

To Beatrice if you happen to read this,
I knew your surprise a week before my birthday. How do I know? Well, Eddy forgot to signed out his Facebook account on my iPod and I happen to read the message that you sent out to everyone. I was talking to myself, why would Beatrice send me such message if it is a surprise for me. So I left a comment, remember I said I would be the first one to record the movie? And I ended up with "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". That is so my style and Eddy wouldn't do that. And moment after posting the comment I notice that it wasn't my profile picture but Eddy's profile picture. So I told Eddy that I accidentally read the surprise party message. Guess what he told me? He told me to pretend to be surprised. I was laughing so hard that time. Anyway, thank you so much beatrice. You know I think I like you!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Just kidding! :) (That's secret between me and her)


кєℓνιи тαи