My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





End of First Term

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under , on 12:58 PM
September 2, 2011

This is the date I officially declare end of the First Term and I am officially done with my finals.
Looking at the calendar reminds me that I'd been away from home for 9 months already. This is the
first time I'd been away from home for so long. I can't really describe what is my feeling now but I am definitely feeling enthusiastic.

Looking back really reminds me how determined I am in going through all the difficulties and trials.
I am really really grateful for the friends I have here for guiding me and showing me the right path.
In my entire life, I never felt so determined before. For instance, I think I am a left brain thinker because
I love math and I love cracking my head finding for solution. And this term, I can really see how hard I work to get good grades. This is the first time I work so hard for good grades. I really see changes in me. I wanna be smart, creative and most important I wanna be different and think differently from ordinary people. I think I start to love studying and enjoy studying. I gain knowledge every time I study. I need more knowledge. Next semester would be my last semester, I promise I definitely gonna give it all to get good grades.

On the other hand, when it comes to work, my manager or supervisors always has high hope on me. Maybe because I am a hard workers or they love working with me. I have no idea. Well, I never know in a blink of an eye, I'd been working in this restaurant for 9 months and every things seems to past very fast.
I learnt a lot working with different peoples from different countries. I used to get pissed off in things really easy when they don't do it in my way and I would treat them as my enemy if they don't do it my way. I learnt that, my goal is not to make more enemies but to make more friends to expand my connection. Thus, I start to treat people I think that were my enemies into my friends. And that is really fun because non of them are the one that you dislike.

Three months from now I am heading back to Malaysia. I remembered one year back, I was waiting to come to Hawaii but now I am going back to Malaysia.

And for now, time to enjoy my break and work hard again.

Thank you so much friends for being there all the time.



By Kelvin Tan.