My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thekelvintan.com
and update your bookmarks.

ĸelvιn тan©

SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK OUT MORE ADS!





Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011

Published by ĸelvιn тan© under on 12:05 AM
October 5th, 2011 12.02am

This post is specially made for Steve Jobs, my idol. 
Frankly speaking, I couldn't accept the fact that you are gone. I really like the way you think and inspire others to think differently. And the way you promote Apple is totally different from any other companies which eventually make Apple one of the most leading company in the world. You have different way of expanding your business. 

Steve Jobs,
Thank you for your inventions, iPod, iPad, iPhone, Macbook and etc. 
I am deeply thankful that I am able to use your inventions. It is indeed one of the best gadget in the world. 
I remembered the first day I work in an Apple store and I watch every single of your video when I was in work. I remembered how you used to show off cool features in iPod touch, iPhone and your story truly inspire me. You are truly creative and innovative. 

These are several favorite pictures that I found on Yahoo!





Steve Jobs

Apple

iPhone 4 white

Korea Apple Store









R.I.P


Sources: www.yahoo.com

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”


Steve Jobs

кєℓνιи тαи